What We Do
We specialise in sports injuries, joint and soft tissue pain, movement analysis and rehabilitation. We also help with injury prevention, your movement health and sports performance enhancement in cyclists, runners, triathletes and sports persons.
We are based in the Douglas area and offer Island wide home or work place visits, with, early morning, evening and weekend appointments available.
RehabLab Physiotherapy is also the Isle of Man’s only TPM Pro Clinic, uniquely offering the internationally renowned, world class movement screen technology, The Performance Matrix®. The most efficient and time effective method for injury prevention and performance enhancement. We assess your full body’s movement patterns and habits in 1 hour and highlight any issues which, if left untreated, will lead to niggles in training or pain or an injury.
We offer appointments for the following services:
- Sports Massage
- Movement Analysis – TPM Active
- Pilates sessions
What We Treat:
- Any muscle, joint or body pain (i.e. Back pain, sciatica, neck pain, knee pain, muscle strain, sprained ankle, frozen shoulder) whether it is Sports or Non-Sport related. In both adults and children.
- Re-occuring pain, niggles or injuries (i.e. cramp, tendonitis, repeat back pain, repeat ankle sprains)
- Orthopaedic and Rheumatological conditions (i.e arthritis, pre or post joint operation rehabilitiation)
- Migrane’s and Headaches
- Chronic Pain (long term pain)
- Physical Disability and Neurological conditions (in adults or children)
- Children with delayed physical development: including core strength, co-ordination, balance and agility.